1. Salvation is for everyone.
2. Everyone deserves a second and third and fourth and fifth and sixth and twenty-ninth chance. Everyone deserves forgiveness. No one gets to be self-righteous.
3. Loving thy neighbor doesn’t mean a superficial love. It means if the behavior you are performing was done to you, would you like it? If the answer is no, then love differently.
4. What you believe, you achieve. You must work to have faith of the Centurion, so when Jesus says, “You’re good,,” you know that.
5. Once you realize who your Savior is, you’re already free from those shackles around your ankles.
6. God has orchestrated your life perfectly. He has given you what you needed before you knew you needed it.
7. Don’t be afraid to be honest with Him because you feel ashamed. He knows it’s there, and He wants to take it from you.
8. You must always give.
9. Be a fool for Jesus.
10. Recognize all His promises—from Genesis to Revelation—and act accordingly.
11. Don’t be afraid of your life-defining moments.
12. Sometimes the loudest one telling you you can’t is yourself.
13. Find one good thing about every single person you meet and tell that person that compliment. They are God’s special possession too.
14. Love with a love that puts all other loves to shame.
15. Those who reject the truth in public but embrace it in private need to be corrected not shamed.
16. Dance like David. Sacrifice like Abraham. Remain faithful like Ruth. Reform like Hezekiah. Evangelize like Paul.
17. Just do what He says. He will not force you to do it, but every single thing bends to His will, so eventually you will do what He originally asked of you. His Word never comes back void.
18. Have a moment in your day when you welcome the Counselor (The Holy Spirit) back into your day.
19. Know that when you are in Him, you will run and not grow weary.
20. Seek understanding as much as you seek wisdom.
21. Intercede on everyone’s behalf. The woman at Waffle House, your mailman, your neighbor, your distant relatives, that man you met in the park once, that woman whose car broke down at Kroger. Everyone needs prayer all the time under all circumstances.
22. The same measure that you judge you will be judged. Do not look at someone and call them an eye sore. Do not look at someone and call them a snake. Do not look at someone and call them something other than redeemed, cherished, priceless, one of God’s special, anointed children.
23. You always need both parents.
24. Pray and write down your goals. Let God do the rest.
25. Do not entertain arguments with other Christians about how you express your relationship with God. Whether those differences happen in tithing or worship, disregard it. There should not be any division in the Body of Christ.
26. Sit and talk with your Father and your father.
27. Don’t ever allow someone to tack on their earthly ideas to your spiritual existence. You do not govern your life by things of this world but by God and His Word.
28. In every circumstance of your life, you are taken care of, so do not worry about anything. He makes a way out of no way.
29. Don’t wait to give someone flowers at their funeral. Love them now.
30. All greatest journeys begin with forgiveness.
31. Try again. Love again. Dream again.